[FOSS-GPS] Fwd: Re: rtkrcv static

anthony wooldridge arwooldridge at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:27:52 PDT 2016

Hi Dan,
I see Embarcardo are now doing a 100% discount (AKA free) for one day
only 17th June 2016 ( today) on the C++ Starter edition.
Its only 32 bit windows I think. its still a bit jump though if you need
to upgrade to ios, android, OSX, and 64 bit etc.
see
https://www.embarcadero.com/app-development-tools-store/cbuilder-starter-promotional-edition
regards
Anthony

 >Its not the answer you were looking for but I notice that Embarcardo
are doing a deal on the Starter edition of C++ builder for £48 ( windows
 >only?) , only valid for a few days till 20th June, also there's a
trial version of the full suite you can download and use for a month.
Maybe >there will be other offers following. The full professional
version is still priced out of reach for non commercial use, but there
might be a >student version available on special application. I am not
associated with Embarcardo or endorse there products in any way.