[FOSS-GPS] ublox NL-6002U

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Wed Mar 2 00:00:25 PST 2016

> Anyone any experience of using u-blox NL-6002U receiver with RTKlib?
> I am trying to use one as a base, and the another as a rover and not
> having
> much success.
> MacSam

Same question here. I am trying to use a Ublox-M8T without success. I
am running Debian GNU/Linux and don't have access to (and will not want
to use) Windows. RTKlib documentation for Windows is very precise, but
is not as complete on the Linux executable side, especially for GPS
noobs like me.

If you are running Windows, I would suggest that you collect
information on your base station and then calculate the accurate
position of the base station using RTKlib to go down to 2cm precision.
You must have clear sky.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Kind regards