[FOSS4G-Oceania] MOTION: ratify governance doc as Terms of Reference for a new committee

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:57:39 PST 2018

Hi all, based on the clear indication of support for this motion, I went in
to finalise the doc this morning, but I see there are a slew of new
comments and suggestions. My intent with the motion was to accept the
document as final, not to enter another round of edits. My apologies if
this wasn't clear.

If we've ended up with different interpretations of the motion, I suppose
we have grounds to discard it and run through another round of edits & a
new motion. Otherwise, I propose these new suggestions should be reserved
for a future update of the ToR.