[FOSS4G-Oceania] MOTION: ratify governance doc as Terms of Reference for a new committee

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:48:06 PST 2018

I see the 'Terms of Reference' as a 'live' document that will evolve over
time.

I terms of the motion John has proposed I personaly feel that we should
'lock' the document in terms of passing (or not passing whatever the case
may be)

That is not to disreagrd the comments added, but hold them over to a future
update. I see multiple updates in the next few months.

Cheers

Greg