[FOSS4G-Oceania] appoint OSGeo Oceania board

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Mon Dec 17 20:53:03 PST 2018

Thanks John. And great to see Alex and Adam putting their hands up already.
Seems reasonable to me for people to express intent for the inaugural board
now, with official nominations for positions occurring later. I agree with
the concern of missing potential candidates.

I'm also incredibly excited by what we can achieve as an entity with some
structure and clarity. Keen on helping in some capacity so might discuss at
GeobeersMEL tonight.