[FOSS4G-Oceania] Letter of Intent to host FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 in Wellington, NZ

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 18:57:50 PST 2018

Amazing work Daniel, this looks great to me. I love the idea of having the
event in New Zealand next year, and I'm confident it would be a huge
success. I'll be keen to help out as much as I can, once I've recovered
from this year :)

I have a question. It seems likely that an event in Wellington would
attract a smaller audience than one in Melbourne, due to a smaller
population in the immediate area. However, we also underestimated demand
for this year's event, and we're a bit tight on space. The provisional
venue in your letter sounds like it has a limit of 170 for plenary sessions
in the auditorium. Would you see having some kind of contingency plan in
case registrations exceed that number?

Thanks
John