[FOSS4G-Oceania] 10 days to go! Update, committee movements, and help wanted

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:55:07 PST 2018

I'm not sure about the job questions, Cameron, I don't think it's relevant
to what we want feedback on. Sure, it's interesting, but not our business.
Anyone got further views on this?

I added a couple of questions at the start. Please do have a click through.
Here's the live link, which I'll clear out prior to it going out, so fill
it in:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5GiTjgbil7Y-49j8VLxUU_FwXlFIf3-DgmugaiZBl1Q0wHg/viewform

I'll draft a closing email, which can include this survey and a 'call for
photos'.

Alex Leith
0419 189 050