[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: extended, targeted call for papers if needed

Andrew Harvey andrew at alantgeo.com.au
Tue Sep 4 05:11:16 PDT 2018

It's not my call, but personally I think presentations should be
selected based on content, relevance to the conference and value to the
attendees. So not based on any personal traits. I like that the
community vote doesn't mention anything about the presenter, it keeps
selection free of gender, age, ethnicity etc. biases.
I think the community vote would be helpful for the selection committee
to give an indication of what talks are the attendees are interested in.