[FOSS4G-Oceania] Actions

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:53:03 PDT 2018

Hi folks, I realise I'm risking a bit of committee-email-fatigue here, so
I'll keep this very brief and action-oriented.

We've racked up a bit of a backlog of action items from our meetings, and
momentum is picking up. Can I ask those of you with actions against your
name to make a point of completing or checking, ahead of our next meeting
(8 days away)?

Action items doc link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f92JHdgy366ZE0oabUJucyBlghH5YgS6Sma7UsHeNFI>

Outstanding actions:

In progress David propose tracks for community day Waiting on proposal form
submissions
In progress John Check with Uni on strict limits for venue
In progress Adam chase up TGP funding from OSGeo Adam pursuing with OSGeo
In progress Daniel collate merch research and send out an email for
discussion
In progress David & John convene a working group for Community Day and
begin promoting
In progress David Lead discussion about Community Day deadlines
In progress Greg look into USB drives, check in with Cameron on OSGeo-Live
media, bring proposal back to the committee
In progress Daniel Add breakfast and GeoRabble to website breakfast done
waiting for GeoRabble to announce
To do David Promote community day for projects
To do John & Alex follow up on marketing material
To do Martin & Sarah follow up on student award Adam happy to help
To do David identify Community Day swag requirements
To do Sarah provide updated info on academic committee for website
To do Trisha & Sarah provide details on Women's breakfast
To do Philip Write up tasks / guidance on what volunteers need to be doing
To do John raise in-kind support by email
To do John raise Position magazines placement by email
To do Sarah follow up on idea re: promotion via GovHack
To do Philip follow up on East Timor partnerships with Victorian local govt
Thanks!!

John