[FOSS4G-Oceania] Decision: Where to hold lightning talks

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 17 17:58:12 PDT 2018

Hi John,
No – we received a ssingle academic submission, which the authors agreed to accept as a general talk. We can group them thematically that way.
Alex, all, I would suggest we come with better ( and not duplicated) Session names, once we know what to group together. There really is no point doing this before we group talks. As far as I know, we have not ddone this yet.

Martin