[FOSS4G-Oceania] use of FOSS4G SotM Oceania logo

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:34:39 PDT 2018

Hi all

Jonah has a great point.

I think there are some issues around confusing people with organisers; and
maybe questions around ‘why couldn’t I get that colour/style/??/why
couldn’t I print my own using my super budget printer rather than pay $30’
- but I think those will be pretty few...

> Rather than setting specific rules of logo size and placement etc, which
> likely would be easy to misinterpret of circumvent, I'd suggest we simply
> state our goals with regards to logo use, in line with points made below.

+1

Makes all our lives happier.

Cheers

Adam