[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: budget adjustment for video capture

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 03:10:30 PDT 2018

+1 Cameron. I suggest that whoever is doing the recording thinks about
how to cross reference our website back to the videos.  This is a
manageable task  if set up before hand, but very time consuming to
implement in retrospect. (I've experienced the pain of the retrospective
option).

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254