[FOSS4G-Oceania] Sponsorship prospectus input

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:22:21 PDT 2021

Thanks for updating the 2020 info. Super important for the prospectus.

Regarding the commercial break, I agree that's a concern, but it would be
an excellent problem to have and I think we could find a way around it. To
fill up 5 minutes we'd need 5 platinum sponsors, or 10 gold sponsors, or 20
silver sponsors. If we start approaching these numbers, we could divide the
content into two parts at the start and end of proceedings. I'm also hoping
that some sponsors would use the opportunity to display informational
content about their interest in open source geospatial, but of course that
is up to them.