[FOSS4G-UK] Stickers for FOSS4G:UK

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 06:37:37 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I am about to order some stickers for FOSS4G:UK and Ian Turton has some
general OSGeo ones he picked up from FOSS4G.

Unfortunately I am away after Tue 8th for most of Aug. Would anyone be
willing to receive the stickers (from Ian and the producer,
StickerMule), split them up across the 8 venues and post them out?

Many thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.