[FOSS4G-UK] Stickers for FOSS4G:UK

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 06:58:59 PDT 2023

On that note:

Our current logo is round, but doesn't have FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 or the
swish on it.

I'll send off for some stickers but need some help collating it
together. My no good attempt is attached, but hopefully it gives you an
idea. Can someone take a look and come up with all the bits together?

The official OSGeo font is Sintony-Bold (attached, and available free
from Google). Official colours are in the attached OSGeo:UK logo.

The style guide and all the gory details are at
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf.

I hope we can put this together before Tuesday so I can send them off
before I go away.

Many thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.