[FOSS4G-UK] Call for Talks Update & Registration

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 01:59:47 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Just a quick update on the Call for Talks (deadline end of today):

*Forms response chart. Question title: Which local venue would you like
to present at?. Number of responses: 33 responses.
*

Glasgow 1
Lancaster 5
Keyworth (Nottingham) 5
Maynooth (Ireland) 3
London 5
Swansea 3
Basingstoke 1
Bristol 10

I'm slightly concerned about Basingstoke and Glasgow - both currently on
1 submission. We do still have time, but please do request people submit
talks via the page before the end of today! (I suggest we look at it
tomorrow morning, so let's say 12 midnight tonight (UK) is the deadline.

Report from Eventbrite available at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaHNiQm3MLFFJCjjK-Yzrff80_vXkJBb/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=109180365116113452936&rtpof=true&sd=true
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaHNiQm3MLFFJCjjK-Yzrff80_vXkJBb/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=109180365116113452936&rtpof=true&sd=true>.

Thanks for the emails and replies.

See you tomorrow at the meeting: Tue 8th, 12-1 (UK)
https://meet.google.com/yuv-rqte-sku

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.