[FOSS4G-UK] Notes from FOSS4G:UK 2023 Meeting 26th July

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 06:09:59 PDT 2023

Thanks Dan.

We don't need to keep timing the same across venues apart from for the
keynotes. If we can, it's nice, but it's not compulsory.

Personally, I would recommend an hour for lunch - we want people to have
enough time for food and networking and potentially a short break too if
they want it.

Definitely something we can chat about tomorrow at the meeting.

Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715