[FOSS4G-UK] update default img when linking to conference website

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 02:41:51 PDT 2023

I've just tried something with the meta tags, hard to test on a dev site
though since it seems to need an absolute URL for the preview image, and
you'd have to post a dev link to a social site.

I don't know if this will magically fixup already-posted social messages or
only affect new ones - maybe it depends on if the platform has cached
it...  Anyway, that change is now live and let's see if it helps. I've only
set the preview image meta tag, its possible it needs a description or
other text too...