[FOSS4G-UK] web design

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 03:59:01 PDT 2023

I tried compacting the sidebar vertically to see if it could remain as a
fixed position object, but it was hard to add the ribbon and keep the
sidebar small enough to not lose content on short browser windows.

The menu doesn't look menu-y enough for me as a plain list of blue links...
There are some problems with my floating menu (and its all CSS, so its not
reliant on JS tricks, and retains accessibility, I think) but I might try
something else. Will ponder...