[FOSS4G-UK] [External] Re: Logo

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:35:35 PDT 2023

Thanks for your work with the logo Barry - it's looking really good.

I like the fact you've made the locations a bit more obvious than before.

I'm not 100% sure about Ireland having a different colour and with the
dots being on the diagonal rather than on the straight (up and down) -
one or the other would be fine, I think both is a bit over kill. What do
you think?

Also, something weird is happening between NI and Scotland - not sure
what the three dots are doing there.

Are you willing to give it a bit more of a tweak, or share the source
files, so I can?

I like the names - possibly Bristol need a bit of location tweak.

We should also incorporate the event name in there somewhere - FOSS4G:UK
Local 2023.

The swoop I like, will have to see how it all fits together.

Thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.