[FOSS4G-UK] [External] Re: Logo

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 02:24:02 PDT 2023

I've added an animated gif version as well (during parts of a department
meeting this morning...).

Of course static PNG versions can be generated from the SVG - maybe the
local groups will want to use images that highlight their location?

To make the animation all I did was use Firefox' dev tools to trigger the
"hover" style for each location and then use a screen-grab browser add-on,
then use ImageMagick to make a gif.

Barry