[FOSS4G-UK] [External] Re: Logo

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 03:56:18 PDT 2023

Thanks very much Barry - looking really good.

Hopefully we can incorporate the animated one into the website.

One quick question - is the green hover blob the same colour as Ireland
green? It looks a little different, but might be me. I will have a
proper look when I am back next week.

Any other comments from people?

Best wishes,
Nick.