[FOSS4G-UK] [External] Re: Logo

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 07:21:08 PDT 2023

Ok - thanks. I don't know how to do that.

Is someone willing to have a look at this? Ant perhaps, or someone else?

The site is at https://github.com/osgeouk/website, with some details in
the README there. Mini-site for FOSS4G:UK 2023 is in
https://github.com/osgeouk/website/tree/gh-pages/foss4guklocal2023.
Layout for nav bar is in
https://github.com/osgeouk/website/blob/gh-pages/_layouts/foss4guk2023.html.

Will add a temp placeholder for the moment.

Best wishes,
Nick.

nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk