[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G-UK - Basingstoke

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 07:03:35 PDT 2023

Thanks Simon, great to hear. I have now added Basingstoke to the website.

Barry - would you be able to update the logo when you get a chance please?

Many thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.