[FOSS4G-UK] [External] FOSS4G-UK - Basingstoke

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 07:22:54 PDT 2023

Thanks Barry - thanks amazing! :-)

I am updating the home page (https://uk.osgeo.org/) and would like to
include the logo on here. It is markdown, so how can I include the logo?
I was thinking top of the page, under the FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 title.
Feel free to do yourself if you wish!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.