[FOSS4G-UK] Website check and launch

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:41:20 PDT 2023

The website has some design flaws - there's a footer that appears when you
scroll down the main content, and it appears on the left underneath the
sticky left column, making a mess. Also the left column has no scrolling,
so if there's a lot of content in there or the browser isn't very tall,
then content goes missing and can't be scrolled down to.

Easiest fix is to "unstick" the left column (which I can do by editing the
2023 UK layout template) so it all scrolls up as a page. It works okay when
there's very little content in the sticky column but there's a lot more
now...

Barry