[FOSS4G-UK] Website check and launch

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 04:16:31 PDT 2023

Yes, this is true. It was an issue last year which we never properly
resolved.

Only thing to note is that we're using the left hand side as a
navigation bar:

Venues
Keynotes
Call for Talks
Registration

These are all links to anchors on the main page (index.html)

Sponsorship is a different page (sponsorship.html)

So we still need some navigation options.

Happy for you to update / experiment / try something different if you like.

First step - let's un stick the left hand side and see how it works.

Then let's go from there.

Best wishes,
Nick.

Nick Bearman