[FOSS4G-UK] Registration and Submission Updates

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 08:58:02 PDT 2023

Barry,

For signups, Ant will share details from Eventbrite periodically. Before
the conference he'll upload an export from eventbrite so you can see
people signup details etc. If you need info on dietery requirements,
etc. at any point, Ant can do an export.

For Call for Talks, yes you should have access to the form backend
through the Google Drive folder at
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/13uNizopJWhis7mtlHQ1BUWWFt0_-FMeX.

You can access the results at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ujJmyzQhYKIGvVI9wmV6iJNOBx3N5FxqMAduYh5PJwI/edit?resourcekey#gid=1962506876
- this is live and will update with people's submissions.

We have one submission for Lancaster already - from a chap called Barry
:-) (!)

Hope this helps. Anything else, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.