[FOSS4G-UK] Promotion on linkedin

Dan Ormsby dormsby at sparkgeo.com
Wed Jun 28 04:02:58 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

I thought we could do with something a bit more prominent for linkedIn etc
to promote the date, registration and call for talks, so knocked up the
attached.  The whitespace at the bottom is because linkedin assumes its is
a square photo and resizes within a post, so I ended up doing a bit of play
around and I *think* that would work as a photo, below text in a LI post.
If people are happy with it, @Nick Bearman
<nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk> I was wondering whether as
conference chair a post from you would be best and then we can all repost
it with our own words of encouragement etc.

Dan

--

I’m Dan Ormsby, UK Lead at *Sparkgeo*.

We provide geospatial expertise to tech companies.

Reach me at dormsby at sparkgeo.com or on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielormsby/>

+44 7880794939