[FOSS4G-UK] Promotion on linkedin

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 09:04:17 PDT 2023

Hi Dan,

Thanks - that looks good. I have posted at
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nickbearman_data-opensource-opensourcesoftware-activity-7079851420316774400-F_GF?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nickbearman_data-opensource-opensourcesoftware-activity-7079851420316774400-F_GF?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop>.
Please share etc.

Do also feel free to repost in due course - I'm very happy for anyone to
do this :-)

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.