[FOSS4G-UK] FOSS4G:UK 2023 Local

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 06:10:32 PDT 2023

Hi Piet,

Thanks for the email. I am well thanks. No problem about the delayed
message - I know you and Ana and colleagues are very busy with GISRUK
planning, so I was going to pick up with you after GISRUK. I heard from
Ant that you were interested in hosting again, which is great to hear.

We now have a confirmed date for the event - Thu 7th Sept 2023. Is this
before term for you? It is for a number of others (which was the
intention).

In terms of confirming your participation, we can be a bit flexible on
this. It would be great to have an indication whether or not you could
host in time for our next meeting (Wed 26th April 2023). It would then
be good to have confirmed bookings etc. by end of May. I am due to put
together an outline of times in time for the next meeting.

Thanks also for the financial support - this would be amazing :-) We
haven't yet decided if we are doing a similar model to before with
sponsorship, so if you have any suggestions please let us know.

We also now have an organizers email list - foss4g-uk at lists.osgeo.org
(cc'd). I purposely have not included you on this yet (as you are busy
with GISRUK). I can add you now if you like (& Ana and Lorna if they
want to) or wait until after GISRUK.

I hope this helps with your planning. Let me know if you need anything
else.

Best wishes,
Nick.

nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk