[FOSS4G-UK] Last year's talks

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Mar 29 07:40:29 PDT 2023

This is mainly due to technical issues with recording. Most venues
should have most videos - Cardiff is the place where we had the most
technical issues.

Kevin should be uploaded the slides and audio for these.

We ask presenters for permission when they submit their call for talks.
Most gave permission. Some had to wait for a period after the conference
before it could be released.

Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.