[Foss4g2008loc] RE: FOSS4G Call for Posters

Mandy Vickers mandyv at mintek.co.za
Wed Apr 16 07:33:05 EDT 2008

Hi Inge,

Please find attached draft call for posters and guidelines, to be added
to the website. Please could you and the committee check this and make
any comments and amendments.

I have sent an e-mail to Irette from the CTICC asking if they can
indicate the amount of wall space that is available for posters on the 4
meeting room landings (height and width of the sections of wall that
could be used for posters). This should assist us to work out how many
posters of a given size can be accommodated. Irette indicated that the
use of the landing space outside the meeting rooms is free as the
meeting rooms have already been booked.

The submission date of Monday and the 1st of September sounds fine. We
will however need to let people know as soon as possible whether there
poster has been accepted. Maybe we could indicate on the website when
the poster space is full.

Regards

Mandy