[Foss4g2009] Re: FW: FOSS4G 2009 website

shoaib saburq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 05:57:04 EDT 2008

I like the color scheme and the 3 Column layout. Very graceful.

More thought will need to be given to what will go in the side colums for
various pages.

The content on the right column currently appears to be a hardcoded form --
this will need to be more dynamic based on the main page's context

Can we start thinking about including:
1. iCal feed
2. A link for Posting to Del.icio.us http://del.icio.us/post
3. A link to the conference's Twitter page http://twitter.com/foss4g2009
4. A crowdvine page for the post-conference camp/code-sprint

Making the twitter link available early is important since it will give
peeps time to start following us, thus letting us harness the power of viral
marketing. We will need to work out some protocol for our tweets when the
time comes. I have the login/password for the foss4g2009 ... ask me for the
details off the list

over all I think its looking really great!

Shoaib