[Foss4g2009] Bruce Bannerman - chair of PCO selection committee

Cameron Shorter cshorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Mar 27 22:26:28 EDT 2008

In order to be more effective at making decisions, Shoaib, Bruce and I
decided that we should assign a chair to the PCO select task force, and
have assigned the role to Bruce.

Bruce's current government job includes putting out tenders and
selecting responders and so is well qualified for the job.

His role as Chair is to make decisions by aggregating comments from the
rest of the task group.
(This should avoid the current situation where there are lots of
suggestions, but no one stepping forward to make a final decision).