[Foss4g2009] Geospatial Integration Showcase starts in one hour

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:59:20 EST 2008

Meeting between FOSS4G Organising committee and the Open Geospatial Consortium.

This follow up meeting is to refine the definition of the Integration Showcase.

Key agenda items:
0. Discuss sponsorship (Bruce)
1. Discuss scenario (Bruce, OGC)
2. Discuss hardware (Simon + others)
3. Refine the Geospatial Integration Showcase definition (All)
4. Setting up a development wiki/email list etc (OGC)
5. Outreach & marketing (OGC, ...)
6. Resourcing: If we are going to run with the Integration Showcase for
2009 what resources are going to be required and who is going to
'drive' it?
7. Risks: Again if we are going to run with the Integration Showcase
for 2009 can we decide what are pre-requisites i.e. early buy in by X
sponsors.  And if we don't achieve this then we review at a specific
point and decide whether we'll continue to dedicate resource

Dial in via the OSGeo Conference Line:
Sydney: 02 8205-8112
Australia Tollfree: 1800 993 862.
USA Toll: 1-210-795-1100