[Foss4g2009] OC Meetings

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Mon Nov 17 02:10:41 EST 2008

On 2008/11/16 9:51 PM, Janelle Driscoll wrote:
> Dear Organising Committee,
>

> There seems to be some confusion with the OC meetings for the FOSS4G
> Conference. The plan is to have 2 different meetings one with only the
> OC and the other with the OC and Tour Hosts. As this week the meetings
> are on the same day I suggest that the OC have their meeting from 1.00 -
> 1.30pm then Tour Hosts join the meeting from 1.30pm.

That's not enough time for the "OC only" portion in my mind, and
certainly isn't enough time for the agenda I created on the wiki.
And Simon's prior email said the next OC + TH meeting was Dec 3rd.

> Tour Hosts has put together an agenda for our part of the meeting.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings_wit
> h_Tour_Hosts

We already have a wiki page for OC meetings - lets not create more
uncategorized wiki pages please - the content of the above page
should be moved to the existing wiki page(whether that is as an
addition to the agenda I created for the Nov 19th meeting, or as an
agenda for a different meeting).

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems