[Foss4g2009] Videoing sessions at the conf

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Thu Oct 16 18:22:56 EDT 2008

Tim wrote:
I asked Marie-Claire (scvb: Govt conf bidding agency) about that before
we bid and iirc the answer was not a chance for the conf centre.  Maybe
if we were pulling 10k punters and had an expert AV team we may have had
some sway, but we're small bickies for them.  We had/have no leverage.

It would be nice for the future, but will depend very much on what
resources are available to the loc.

I don't understand, I asked SCEC and they said it was fine to bring in
our own people and equipment to record sessions. If we want to plug it
to their sound etc there will be a cost. I have sent this information in
an e-mail before.

Janelle