[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Open Street Map party at foss4g?

Shoaib Burq saburq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:16:48 EDT 2009

Yes I did organise a party for Canberra:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canberra/Mapping_Parties/2009-07-04

If we hold one it would have to be on the 17th or 18th OCT (Weekend
before the conf.)
We can definitely hold one and it would be a great way for the
international delegates to see the city.
I am sure the Sydney OSM community will contribute and help us in the
preparations prior to event (picking venue, areas to map, etc) and
turning up on the day with required items. I am happy to organise it
for the 18th of Oct if others are in favour. It will probably go from
10AM-2PM

cheers
Shoaib