[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Open Street Map party at foss4g?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 06:38:21 EDT 2009

If we do set up an OSM party, I reckon there is a good chance I could
get a feature story in one of the major Sydney newspapers, like the
Sydney Morning Herald, which in turn should attract a lot of local
participants.

Has there been an OSM party in Sydney before? If not, this should make a
news article easier to sell to the newspaper.