[Foss4g2009] Draft Press Release announcing abstracts

Ross Charles Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:00:15 EDT 2009

???

Regards Ross

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:52:12 +1000
Subject: Re: [Foss4g2009] Draft Press Release announcing abstracts
From: mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
To: pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
CC: foss4g2009 at lists.osgeo.org; cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com; RJohnson at ryde.nsw.gov.au

Agreed,

If we commit the budget on the basis of projected return then this gives Ross the financial backing to continue organising the other logistical elements

+1 to including the previous TH estimate back into the budget

Simon

2009/7/14 Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM, mapbutcher<mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com> wrote:

>>>. The main reason why we have not acted up to this point on
>>> posters is strict budget constraints which incidentally still exist,
>>> therefore the main issue which needs resolution is a committee decision
>>> on commitment to spend the $$ on hosting the posters.

And since almost every poster presenter is an extra paid registration,
that should be an easy decision to make. Bring on the poster
presenters!