[Foss4g2009] Community Leaders: FOSS4G abstracts about to be announced

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Jul 17 05:10:02 EDT 2009

Hello OSGeo Community Leaders,

Our next big FOSS4G press release is about to be released on Monday
(while I'm on holiday with the family, on a tropical island). Luckily we
have a tireless organising committee who will keep the press releases
coming out and I hope you can be as helpful forwarding this press
release though as with others.

This viral marketing is really working, we have been seeing a
substantial spike in web site activity in the days after these press
releases are forwarded on. Thanks in advance for your help.