[Foss4g2009] Preferred Accommodation

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 17 10:20:24 EDT 2009

Hello,

The question is not really "Which hotle is the best?" but more "In
which accommodation will most people from OSGeo different committees,
projects,.. will stay" like the Fountain last year. Quite a lot of
informal contact is going on besides the conference... is there
already a de facto choice from the registered users? Or should we make
a quick poll to choose one?

Claude