[Foss4g2009] I'm speaking/going logos

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:04:48 EDT 2009

Great idea Volker.

Has anyone sent an email to all the speakers telling them about this
logo? If not, lets put a brief email out to speakers. (I can help with
text if you like. Store the text in a new press release).

We can also send out something similar to registered delegates after the
early bird deadline.

Regarding text placement, I mildly prefer the "I'm Speaking"  and "I'm
Going" to be placed on the bottom the the logo, in the same way you have
set out the "Sponsor" text.

Feel free to change, or not, as you see fit.