[Foss4g2009] I'm speaking/going logos

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:26:43 EDT 2009

Most people have already blogged about it. I guess it's to late. Perhaps
it can be put on the website somewhere, but I don't think it's that
important. If people want to place a logo in their website, they'll
probably find the wiki page and will use the logo they like.

About the placement of the text, I wanted to make the logo as small as
possible, and normally wide logos fit better into websites than square
ones (though I know that it hasn't a standard size anymore).

Cheers,
  Volker