[Foss4g2009] RE: Questions to complete SSSI/FOSS4G press release

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Jun 2 04:03:31 EDT 2009

Dear Cameron,

The link to the discounted registration form is the same as that for ACS
members:
https://ei.eventinfotech.com.au/ei/rs.esp?id=739&scriptid=LOGINDR

There is a section on the demographics page that asks for Membership
number as a verification method which is how we agreed we would proceed.
It is my preference that we send an email to SSI members letting them
know about the discounted offer and include their membership details in
this email. If we are unable to go forward with this I will need to
amend the registration form to exclude this information and separate out
the ACS/SSI registration form. Let me know what you would like to do.

> Are you able to refund SSSI members who have already registered their
5%
> discount? If so, how should they apply for a refund?

Yes, When sending out the information to SSI members we will need to
include a line saying: "If you are an SSI member and have already
registered please contact the Conference Managers
(foss4g2009 at tourhosts.com.au) to arrange your 5% discount".

Agree that we had decided to only advertise to SSI and ACS members and
not publicly.

Julia

ISA