[Foss4g2009] RE: Questions to complete SSSI/FOSS4G press release

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Jun 2 04:20:50 EDT 2009

Hi Stewart,

Good suggestion, there is no security set up as when we were building
the form we did not have specifics about membership numbers/character
styles etc from SSI /ACS. If you create one particular promotional code
they can enter this into the Membership Number field.

Perhaps the specific code can be SSSI2009.

We can then provide you with a list of all those that have registered
with this code for verification of membership status.

Regards

Julia

ACS