[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 - Missing Presenters - Can you help me find these people?

Harley Prowse HarleyP at geobiz.co.nz
Thu Oct 8 04:31:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have 3 FOSS4G 2009 presenters that I cannot find (no reply's to
multiple emails).  They are not yet registered and this close to the
conference we are about to drop their presentations and replace them
with backups.

Before we do that, can anyone help me get in touch the following people:

Simone Giannecchini from GeoSolutions S.A.S in Italy

Gatot Pramono from the National Coordinating Agency for Surveys and
Mapping (Bakosurtanal) in Indonesia.

Joseph Reeves from Oxford Archaeology (UK)

If you know any of these people, please send me email addresses and
phone numbers and/or ask them to get in touch with ASAP to confirm their
presentation and attendance at FOSS4G 2009.

All help much appreciated.

Regards

Harley Prowse

FOSS4G 2009 Presentation Co-ordinator