[Foss4g2009] Re: Upcoming FOSS4G press release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 8 17:32:23 EDT 2009

Yes, if you can, a translation would be great. (I think this press
release will be very valuable as the LiveDVD/GISVM will be relevant for
all OSGeo users, not just conference attendees, so I expect it will be
read by a lot of people.

Thanks for the offer to set up the translation page, I'm flat out with
last minute conference preparation and haven't had time to set up the
press release preparation.

Yves Jacolin (free) wrote:
> Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009, Cameron Shorter a écrit :
>
>> FOSS4G translators,
>> This is some advance warning that we intend to send out one last major
>> press release before the foss4g conference announcing the Geospatial
>> Live DVD that we have created for the conference, which by the time the
>> press release is out, will be available to try from within a web browser
>> at http://click2try.com
>>
>> The exact release date of the press release will depend on when
>> click2try have the image up and running - they are working on it flat
>> out now.
>>
>> The draft upcoming press release is at:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_35
>>

> Hello,
>
> Do we need to translate it? I can create the wiki page for the translation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Y.

Geospatial Solutions Manager