[Foss4g2009] RE: People want your FOSS4G presentations

Niels Hoffmann HoffmannN at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 15:33:48 EDT 2009

I, Niels Hoffmann confirm that my presentation titled
" SCENZ-Grid, The implementation of a Science Collaboration and Computation Environment",
and presented during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the
Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license:

Presentation is already on the conference computers.

Cheers, Niels

Warning:  This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose, copy or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then delete the emails.